Friday, August 21, 2009

Message for the day: 21.08.2009

To be free from one's own weaknesses means to be stable.

Contemplation:

When we think of our weaknesses as 'our' nature, we will feel bound by them and not be able to overcome them. When there is the feeling of 'mine' there is a feeling of belonging, and naturally we feel a right to use that weakness. When we work with any weakness we will not be able to maintain stability.

Application:

When I am confronted with my weakness, I need to develop the consciousness that I am the master, this weakness is not mine and I don't come in the influence of that which I have taken on from outside. I need to understand that my nature is not that of weakness, but of strength. Practicing in this way enables me to become free from weaknesses and remain stable in all circumstances.

Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment