Monday, October 19, 2009

Message for the day 19.10.2009

To look at and appreciate specialities is to become special.

Expression:

Life constantly offers opportunities to look at specialities. The
one who has the habit of looking at these specialities is able to
imbibe these specialities within himself. He is able to become
more special with looking at only specialities constantly. So also,
the one who looks at others' weaknesses subconsciously imbibes
those weaknesses within himself. And these weaknesses are
expressed in one's actions too.

Experience:

When I form a habit of looking only at specialities, I am able to
become richer. My personality changes positively as I have imbibed
the habit of looking only at the positive aspects of the others.
Also for having looked at others' specialities I find that others
also begin to look at my specialities. Thus I am able to win the
love and regard of all, and I become truly special.

Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment