Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Message for the day 29.12.2009

To be powerful is to destroy unwanted habits.

Expression:

To be powerful means to be aware of one's own hidden powers and to use these powers in destroying old unwanted habits. It is to apply a powerful brake to the thoughts in a second, so that there is the ability to master the situation. Such a person does not fall prey to the situation but makes effort to become a destroyer of the
weakness in a second.

Experience:

When I am able to use my inner powers I am able to apply a brake to my thoughts in a second. I am able to finish old unwanted habits and be free from the burden of having to be with negativity. So I am able to be a master who is well equipped to face all situations in life. And I am able to be successful both in relationships and in my work.

Brahma Kuamris

No comments:

Post a Comment