Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Message for the day 27-07-2011

To be free from one's own weaknesses means to be stable.

Projection:

When we think of our weaknesses as 'our' nature, we will not be able to overcome them. When there is the feeling of 'mine' there is a feeling of belonging, and naturally we feel a right to use that weakness. When we work with any weakness we will not be able to maintain stability.

Solution:

When I am confronted with my weakness, I need to develop the consciousness that I am the master, this weakness is not mine and I don't come in the influence of that which I have taken on from outside. I need to understand that my nature is not that of weakness, but of strength. Practicing in this way enables me to remain stable in all circumstances.

Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment