Monday, December 1, 2014

Soul Sustenance

Positive Thinking

To experience peace is to be in one powerful stage. The more the thoughts we have, the lesser the peace that is experienced in the mind. When we are able to maintain a powerful thought throughout the day whatever the situations come our way we can experience constant peace. Right in the morning let us take a thought that is positive and powerful. For example, * I am a powerful soul because I have the World Almighty Authority – the Supreme Soul as my companion or * I am the luckiest soul in the universe or as something as simple as * I am a loveful soul, the child of the Ocean of Love. Take any positive thought connected with the basic qualities of the soul – peace, bliss, love, purity, knowledge, power, joy. Whatever the situations we come across, let us emerge this thought and we will be able to maintain peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment