Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Message of the day

The one who understands God's love is himself loving too. 

Expression:The one who understands that God has love for all children, never hates anyone, however negative the other person's characteristics might be. There is the understanding that it is not the person who is negative, but it is only a negative quality working within that person at that time. A loving person's love discourages the other person to use the negativity and encourages to use the positive qualities instead. 

Experience: When I am connected with God, I am able to experience His love. Once I understand and experience His love, I am able to remain loving too - even with the most difficult people. I am then able to have good wishes for all, understanding that my love will make them positive too. I am never caught up with anyone's negativity, but am always happy as I only interact with positivity. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment