Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Soul Sustenance and Message of the day 09.10.17

--------------------------------------
Soul Sustenance 09-10-2017
--------------------------------------

Practical Positive Response Training To The Mind (Part 2) 

If I believe that I am just the physical body and that my thoughts are simply results of chemical and electrical processes in the brain, and not something I can consciously control, I let go of the key of taking charge of what is going on inside my mind. In meditation, my intellect recognizes and realizes that my thoughts are my own creation, of me the soul and not the body and that I, the soul, using the intellect, which is also a part of the soul, can make choices about them. 

When I realize that my natural state is to be the master of my mind and not to be dictated by it or dictated by the brain, I start taking charge of what is going on inside. When I practice being a master of my mind repeatedly by practicing meditation regularly, the new habit of creating only positive thoughts settles inside me and my habit of responding negatively with a negative state of mind to negative situations, begins to change over a period of time. I start responding positively even to negative situations. So, meditation is a major transformation process of the habit of thinking negatively, which then has positive results on my personality and behavior. 

Tomorrow we shall further clarify the process which has been explained in today’s and yesterday’s message, with an example.

-----------------------------------------
Message for the day 09-10-2017
-----------------------------------------

True love means the ability to forgive and forget. 

Expression:When there is love there is the ability to look at only specialities. Even if the other person makes a mistake, there is only the conscious awareness of his specialities. So it becomes easy to forgive the mistake committed by him. When there is real forgiveness the mistake is totally forgotten and the future interactions with that person are free from the negative attitude. 

Experience: When I am able to forgive the mistakes made by others, I am able to forget them easily also. So my mind is free from the burden of waste of all the past mistakes. So I am able to be light even when I am faced with the negativity of the other person. I am never caught up with attitudes about people so I am successful in my relationship with others. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment