Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Soul Sustenance and Message of the day 22.11.17

--------------------------------------
Soul Sustenance 22-11-2017
--------------------------------------

Choose Your Actions Right (Part 1) 

Life is a beautiful journey with a number of twists and turns and it brings with it different scenes in which our ability to face them with strength and stability is tested. This is because uncertainties in life are immense and challenges in life are to be overcome regularly. A negative situation in our present life is a sign of an incorrect action or actions performed in past lives or in this life. Also, good actions performed at the present moment of time will nullify the influence of these negative actions of the past and help reduce the sorrow or discontentment that they might cause.What are good actions and what are negative actions and how can we differentiate the two? Let’s look at their meaning in this message.

1. Good actions are those actions which are based on the original qualities of the soul – peace, joy, love, bliss, purity, power and wisdom. On the other hand, any action which takes us away from these qualities at the level of the personality or sanskarasis a negative action. Let’s say, today my office colleague is angry with me and I have lost my temper back at him. After becoming angry, how do I feel? I feel a lack of peace, love and joy and I also know that my action lacks wisdom. In the same manner, today I have been very egoistic and shown false pride while talking and behaving with others. In such a case, I can never feel powerful because the one with false pride will also feel insulted easily, if someone talks negatively about him or her. Also, the one with ego is bitter and critical, which is a sign of lack of love and wisdom.

(To be continued tomorrow …) 

-----------------------------------------
Message for the day 22-11-2017
-----------------------------------------

The virtues of honesty and courage bring success. 

Expression:The one who is courageous is never deterred by challenges, but moves on towards success. Combined with courage, is the virtue of honesty which allows one to be consistent, sincere and true in the efforts put in. So success comes with proper effort and there is also humility visible in such a person. 

Experience: When I am courageous, but at the same time honest in my efforts that I put in for achieving success, I'll never have ego. I will be able to get the cooperation and good will of all, and especially the protection and the help of God. I will find myself moving slowly towards success with everything I do. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment