Monday, April 30, 2018

Soul Sustenance and Message of the day 25-04-18


--------------------------------------
Soul Sustenance 25-04-2018
--------------------------------------

5 Steps To Becoming A Perfect Angel (Part 1)

A very important aspect of our lives is giving respect to everyone we meet in the day and showering praise on each one as they interact with us. People often talk to us and everyone is looking for and expecting love filled behaviour from us. So, to serve others with my nature and good wishes radiating from my inner positivity, I need to be full of the treasures of all the qualities that exist in human nature. There should not be a single positive nature characteristic or virtue that I should be lacking. When we became full of all qualities, people will experience perfection from us and get inspired to become perfect themselves. Sometimes a single negative word, action or even facial expression can distance people from us and also make them inclined towards negativity. In this message, we look at different practical methods to become a perfect human being or angel, who satisfies everyone at every step and becomes an example for others to follow:

1. Create The I Am A Soul Feeling
 - The first and foremost step towards becoming perfect is seeing oneself as a spiritual being and not a human form only. This is because it is the soul which performs all actions. To remember that it is me responsible for everything I do, through soul consciousness, will make me positive and powerful and always to willing to bring positive changes in myself. The soul is an energy with immense potential to bring about any thought and personality change through the power of self-wisdom and the power of determination. So, right from the time you wake up every morning and throughout the day, keep the I am a soulfeeling in your mind, and make actions beautiful and perfect.

(To be continued tomorrow …)

-----------------------------------------
Message for the day 25-04-2018
-----------------------------------------

The one who has self-respect is the one who is free from aggression. 

Expression:When the situation seems out of control, there is naturally a feeling of helplessness. This helplessness further creates tension, which gets expressed in the form of aggression. Such a kind of aggression cannot be suppressed or controlled. To be in the state of one’s own self-respect is to be confident and the one who is confident will be assertive but can never be aggressive.

Experience: I am able to keep my mind cool, when I am in my state of self-respect. So I never react to situations negatively but I am able to understand the situation and respond in the right way. I take decisions in a calm and composed state of mind, so I find myself relaxed and easy even in the most difficult situations.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment