Thursday, June 17, 2010

Soul Sustenance

Meditation – Experiencing My Original Home (cont.)

Along with reading over the following words slowly and silently, make a sincere effort to create images of them in the eye of your mind:

I focus myself on the self, the soul, a golden point of light........
I stay between the eyebrows in the middle of the forehead........
I radiate golden rays of peace, purity and love in all directions........
In this awareness of I the soul, with the power of my mind I can travel beyond the limits of my physical organs........
I visualize myself gradually going out from this physical body........
I, the sparkling star like energy, fly into the night sky........
I see myself floating above thousands of buildings and lights........
Slowly I rise higher and higher to enter space........
I am surrounded by millions of stars and planets........
Slowly I see myself flying beyond the world of five elements........
I, the golden star, enter another world, a soft golden-red light world........
A world of sweet silence and peace........
full of peaceful light stretching very very far away........
I feel pure warmth here, surrounded by light........
I the point of light shine in this sixth element........
I am free of all tensions, extremely light.........
This is where I belong, This is my home........
I recognize this place........
I had forgotten it, but now I have rediscovered it........

Spend a few minutes in this positive experience and then gradually come downwards to take your seat back in the physical body.

In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment