Monday, January 3, 2011

Message for the day 03-01-2011

Good actions form a good character.

Projection:

When there is any wrong action performed, there is a lot of guilt and remorse. Such negative feelings persist, colouring negatively all future actions also. So the regret doesn't help in changing anything at all or improving the situation in any way. Instead it further deteriorates the situation. On the other hand, positive actions consciously performed forms a good character.

Solution:

At a time when I do something wrong, if I intentionally and consciously perform a good action, it becomes a base for the old feeling of guilt and remorse to be gone. It is like an audiocassette. When something new and nice is recorded, the old unwanted recording vanishes. So when I record in this way, I will be easily able to do away with my old unwanted habits.

Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment