Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Thought for Today 25-7-2012

The biggest help for the self is to be tension free. 

Situations will continue to come each day and continue to make me thoughtful, preoccupied, upset or angry. There can't be a single day with no difficult situations. So if I continue to create a habit of seeing and thinking negative, I will then never have a cheerful face. On the other hand, the biggest help that I can do for myself is to be tension free, in spite of the situations. This creates a positive habit of being cheerful. Today I will make a promise to myself that I am going to have a cheerful face, whatever the circumstances might be. I am going to resolve in my mind all the difficult situations and be cheerful. If I can't resolve, I will postpone them for tomorrow. But today I will be happy and cheerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment