Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Thought for Today 12-06-2013

To get an opportunity to do something difficult is to gain a quality forever. 

Most times, when we are faced with a difficult task, we tend to get confused and afraid. But, this does not allow us to use the resources at our disposal in the right way. On the other hand, when we look at it as an opportunity, we are able to not only complete the task, but also discover a new quality of ours. Recognition by others, may or may not come, but that will not bother us. Today I will take up something that I have never done before. I will either do it by myself or will take the help of others. To take help from others itself is an art. So either way, I will be richer with one new quality by the time I finish the task.

No comments:

Post a Comment