Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Message for the day

To consider oneself to be a server means to be humble.

Expression: Each one is endowed with certain specialities and gifts. The one who is able to use these specialties for the benefit of others as a server, is able to make a contribution to better the lives of those around. But the one who only thinks of his specialities and a chance for expressing the specialities is not able to remain humble.

Experience: All the specialties that I have are there for a purpose. The more I use it to benefit others, the more I am able to use them with humility. I am also able to gather the good wishes of those around me and further increase my specialities. I have no expectations from others but am able to give unconditionally, recognizing their need.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment