Saturday, August 2, 2014

Message for the day

The one who recognises the needs of others is the one who gives real happiness.

Projection: I usually make a lot of effort to give in some way or the other to those around me. Yet I sometimes find that people are not able to be happy with me. What I give is usually based on what I feel the other person needs. I continue to give in this way and begin to expect from others too, and find myself disappointed when I am not appreciated.

Solution: I need to be a giver in the true sense. Before I think of giving, I need to recognise the needs of others. The more I keep myself tuned to this I will enjoy what I am giving and the impact of it will be there on the others too. I will then find that others are pleased with me too.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment