Saturday, November 15, 2014

Soul Sustenance

A Spiritual Perspective Of Near Death Experiences (Part 6)

Experiencing The Supreme Soul 


Read over the following words slowly and silently. Using the power of visualization, aim to experience them in your mind: 

I focus on myself, a soul, a golden star like point of light........ 
I reside between the eyebrows, in the middle of the forehead........ 
I radiate golden rays of peace, purity and love in all directions........ 
In this awareness of I the soul, with the power of my mind I can travel beyond the limits of my physical senses........ 
I visualize myself gradually going beyond this physical body........ 
I, the sparkling star like energy, fly into the night sky........ 
I see myself floating above a vast ocean of buildings and lights........ 
Slowly I rise higher and higher to enter space........ 
I am surrounded by millions of stars and planets........ 
Slowly I see myself flying beyond the physical world of five elements........ 
I, the golden star, full of peace, enter another dimension, a soft golden-red light world........ 
A world of sweet silence and peace,........ 
full of peaceful light stretching far far away........ 
I feel pure warmth here, surrounded by light........ 
I the being of light sparkle in this element........ 
I am free of all tensions, extremely light......... 
This is where I belong, 
This is my home........ 
I recognize this place........ 
I had forgotten it, but now I have rediscovered it........ 
In front of me there is a brilliant point of light just like myself........ 
I come closer and closer to this Supreme Being of Light........ 
The Supreme Soul radiates golden rays of the light of unlimited peace in all directions........ 
He is an Ocean of peace........ 
I feel the waves of peace passing over me, I absorb the light of sweet peace........ 
I bathe under the shower of golden peaceful light........ 
All burdens are being washed away........ 
It is so soothing, calming and relaxing........ 

Spend a few minutes in this positive experience and then gradually come downwards to take your seat back in the physical body. 

(To be continued tomorrow …) 

No comments:

Post a Comment