Thursday, July 30, 2015

Message of the day

True freedom is to be from seeing negativity. 

Thought to ponder: Sometimes, we do feel bound and helpless because of certain situations or people. We try hard to escape from it, but we are not able to. We tend to think a lot about it and waste our time and energy. Hence, we are further caught up in it. On the other hand, when we make the effort of seeing and working on some positive aspect in ourselves, the situation and people, we are able to be truly free, first in our own minds. We then would be in a state of mind to find the right solution. 

Point to practice: Today I will invest my time and thoughts in seeing the virtues of people around me. I will give a thought of good wish to each and every one I meet. If I catch myself perceiving negative, I will stop and change my thoughts immediately. I will not waste my thoughts and time today in something which is no use anyway. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment