Thursday, November 3, 2016

Message of the day

The one who is victorious never withdraws till victory is attained. 

Expression:When challenges, either in the form of situations or people, come one's way, the one who aims for victory never withdraws. If there are excuses given to either withdraw or move away from the situation, there can never be victory. To be victorious means attempts are repeatedly made so that there is a constant and steady progress towards success. 

Experience: Temporary failures, challenges or difficult situations don't bother me, when I have the aim of being victorious. My only focus would be to attain victory and I would experience victory both in defeat and in victory. Also I will never consider myself to be alone as I continue to receive help. I would naturally experience the support and companionship of those around me. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment