Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Message of tthe day


The way to bring about a change is to have the desire to change. 

Expression:When there are excuses given not to bring about change, then nothing can ever be changed. There is always blame on others and situations and there is no desire to change. Instead if there is the readiness to take up the responsibility of bringing about a change, there is initiative and commitment. Accordingly, effort is put in and there is success in the desired change.

Experience: Instead of bringing about change as required, if I continue to blame others, I will continue to try to escape from that situation. But if I do so, I find that the same difficulty will occur either with someone else or in some other situation. The easiest thing for me is to change myself. When I have the desire to do so, I find it easily happening and I find help coming from outside also.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment