Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Message of the day


To consider oneself an instrument of God is to be light. 

Expression:To be an instrument of God means to allow God's qualities to flow through one's life. It means to be available for God's task to happen. The ones who considers himself to be an instrument neither has ego of the work that is done through him nor has he any difficulty in dealing with situations. He is able to do everything well and with ease. 

Experience: When I am an instrument of God, I am able to remain light even while being responsible. Being an instrument I would naturally consider myself responsible for God's task to be done through me. Also since I am God's instrument, I feel the responsibility of making myself more and more beautiful. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment