Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Message of the day


Even the impossible becomes possible with determination and there is sure success. 

Expression:The one who is determined is the one who never gives up in adverse situations. He is able to use all the challenges as a means for self-progress. He is never deterred with situations which seem difficult to handle, but is able to creatively bring out new ideas that help him to cross over the obstacles with ease. 

Experience: Determination brings confidence in me and in my ability to achieve what I set out to achieve. I am able to remain confident and sure of my own success. This confidence gives me the encouragement not to let go half way through, but to do something till the end. With each obstacle that comes my way that seems to deter me from my path, I find myself improving and progressing, making myself better and better. So I am able to experience success constantly. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment