Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Message for the day 22.09.2009

To have love for God means to be protected from weaknesses.

Expression:

To have love for God means to have love for the perfection that is present within each and every individual, which means to be able to recognise and relate to everyone's specialities. When this is done, automatically one remains free from one's own weaknesses and fears and also from looking at the imperfections in others.

Experience:

God's love frees me from all worries and concerns. There will be that close connection with God that will enable me to feel light and easy as God takes care of all my worries and troubles. The faith that God is with me frees me from negativity and so I also find my faith making me an instrument to help others to be free from negativity. I am able to give hope and courage to others too.

Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment