Friday, September 3, 2010

Soul Sustenance

Meditation To Experience My Inner Beauty

Experience the following thoughts one after the other:

I sit in a relaxed position, I am comfortable… I let my body relax, keeping my back straight, my legs supported comfortably on the floor, I breathe deeply... Now I begin to carefully observe my mind… What kinds of thoughts arise in my mind? Are they positive, negative? How are they moving? Slow, fast... I carefully observe my mind and remember that I can choose my thoughts… Consciously, I begin to redirect my thoughts... I create positive thoughts about myself... I think about my good qualities, I identify a specific quality that is special to me and which I feel makes me a unique being… Perhaps the quality is being tolerant, sweet, patient or affectionate… I create a space in my inner self to discover my best quality, and for a few moments I think about it… In my mind I see the beauty of this quality and observe how I feel...

I am sweet, I am kind, and as I experience these special qualities, I begin to feel better about myself… Now I imagine using this quality in my interactions with others. How do I feel when I express and put this quality into practice?

Using a quality makes me grow, at the same time the good feelings I have about myself as a unique human being also makes me grow… I enjoy these feelings for a few moments and little by little, breathing deeply, I am aware that I am here; I express my inner beauty…

In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment