Friday, April 1, 2011

Message for the day 31-03-2011

Creativity comes when there is happiness.

Projection:

When challenging situations come our way, there is a tendency to think in a cyclic way to overcome that problem. That is, the mind thinks of the same things again and again to overcome the problem. The more the mind creates such thoughts, the more it is difficult to find a solution. There is no happiness and peace of mind at such times.

Solution:

Happiness touches the heart and enables the creativity to come from within. When I am happy I am able to enjoy and make the best use of each and every moment of my life. The one who is happy doesn't wait for the right opportunity to be creative, but uses each moment as a chance for using creativity - for bringing newness. I do something new, unique and different. So I also have the satisfaction of having done my best.

Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment