Sunday, January 27, 2013

Thought for Today 27-01-2013

True celebration is to finish the devil of weaknesses with our inner power. 

We hear of stories about the good winning over evil and we celebrate that as a memorial. But, it is also important to have our own little celebration when we are able to finish our weaknesses with our own power. We do have the power to finish the darkness within. But, we are so caught up with and afraid of our own weaknesses that we forget to use our strengths. Today I will become aware of my own strengths and powers. There is surely something special and positive about me. Let me bring it today to my awareness and remind myself of it again and again. This awareness will help me get over my weaknesses with ease. Because, where there is light, there cannot be darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment