Monday, July 28, 2014

Soul Sustenance

The Benefits Of Soul Consciousness (Part 1) 

The following differences between body consciousness and soul consciousness, will make you realize the benefits of soul consciousness (the practice of meditation make us soul conscious): 

In Body Consciousness: I am in bondage (not free).
In Soul Consciousness: There are no bondages, I am free. 

In Body Consciousness: I have many questions and few answers.
In Soul Consciousness: I understand everything that I do. 

In Body Consciousness: I am afraid of dying (losing the body).
In Soul Consciousness: I know I am eternal (the soul is beyond birth and death) and there is no fear of death. 

In Body Consciousness: I have no control over sense organs e.g. eyes, ears, tongue, etc..
In Soul Consciousness: I am able to practice self-control. 

(To be continued tomorrow ….) 

No comments:

Post a Comment