Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Soul Sustenance

The Benefits Of Soul Consciousness (Part 2) 

The following differences between body consciousness and soul consciousness, will make you realize the benefits of soul consciousness (the practice of meditation make us soul conscious): 

In Body Consciousness: I become bored and depressed easily.
In Soul Consciousness: I understand situations and overcome them easily. I am able to maintain enthusiasm.

In Body Consciousness: The wings of the soul are clipped (cut).
In Soul Consciousness: I have wings of thought to fly beyond the body.

In Body Consciousness: The intellect is dull. I am limited to the perception (way of looking at things) of this physical world only.
In Soul Consciousness: The intellect is sharp. I can travel, with the power of the intellect, to my original home – paramdham or shantidham.

In Body Consciousness: I see a distorted (misunderstood) past and have no aim for the future.
In Soul Consciousness: The past, present and future of my part are seen clearly. 

(To be continued tomorrow ….) 

No comments:

Post a Comment