Monday, September 1, 2014

Message for the day

To make thoughts as pure as the actions is to be truly elevated. 

Projection: There is usually attention on the self not to perform any negative acts. There is also considerable attention not to speak any words that are harmful or negative. But very rarely is there that attention on the thoughts. Because of this a lot of negative thoughts tend to remain in the intellect causing trouble for me. 

Solution: I need to understand the fact that my thoughts form the basis for my words and actions. The more I pay attention to make my thoughts positive, the more it will make a positive impact on my words and actions too. Constant awareness of a positive thought enables me to maintain my own inner positivity. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment