Thursday, September 4, 2014

Message for the day

The one who is free from desire is the one who is able to maintain positivity. 

Projection: When I put forth my ideas to others I expect them to listen to me. My idea changes to desire and when it is not accepted I then tend to become irritated. And along with it also comes jealousy or dislike for the others and I find myself caught up in negativity. 

Solution: I need to make sure that I share my ideas with others but at the same time I need to keep myself free from any selfish motive. When I put forth my idea in a detached way, I too will be open to learning and I will be able to accept any criticism or rejectance that comes my way. Thus I will be free from negativity. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment