Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thought for today 23-9-2014

To see things as they are is to be free from the influence of my own weaknesses. 

Sometimes I find myself reacting to even small situations. I also find my feelings being dependent on the different situations I face. I do try to change my feelings of negativity, if they do arise. But sometimes I am not able to, either because of my personality or the dominant personality trait working within me at that time. If I have to change my reactions to the different situations that I am faced with, I need to change my vision, i.e I need to change the way I see things. I need to understand the situation as it is and not let it be coloured by my own personality traits. When I see things as they are, I am able to act in situations instead of reacting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment