Monday, December 14, 2015

Message of the day


Change is a means to take one forward for those who are positive.

Thought to Ponder: For the one who is not able to maintain an inner state of positivity, every change in life is challenging and sometimes even a threat. Negative situations seem like mountains or a storm come to take away something from me. But in fact, every situation, be it negative or positive is a gift for me to take me forward. I need not be afraid because I know to see the positive aspect, even if its a small one. I am able to learn and move forward.

Point to Practice: Today I will sit and list out 3 changes that happened in the last couple of years. I will then make a list of what I learnt from these situations and what positive outcomes there were because of that change. I will also keep a lookout in a similar for future situations too.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment