Monday, December 28, 2015

Message of the day


To get a real award, avoid waste and negative.

Thought to Ponder: If there is a long time practice of avoiding negative and waste, I will be able to appreciate fully the gifts of life. This is the reward I get. Also, since I am not sowing wrong seeds, whatever fruits I reap are positive too. Even when life brings different situations, I still am able to receive positive fruits.

Point to Practice: Today I will check my own thoughts at least 10 times today. I will check the quality of my thoughts. If I catch myself having negative or waste thoughts, I will create one single positive thought like "I am the master of my life" or "I choose my destiny with my actions" or simply "I am happy today".


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment