Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Message of the day

The one who is responsible is the one who is always light. 

Expression:To be responsible means to do everything with the best of one's ability. It comes with the recognition and the understanding of the importance of the task. No action is wasted, but everything meaningfully connects to the fulfillment of the task. So there are not even ordinary actions, but only those that are meaningful. 

Experience: When I take up every task that I need to do with full responsibility, I am able to give my best. Then I will be able to be light having done my task well and in time. There is never the pressure of work, but there is plenty of time for the self and for others. I also find my inner resources being used to the fullest extent. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment