Saturday, August 6, 2016

Message of the day

Love creates the right environment for others' positive growth. 

Expression:Where there is love, a natural environment for others' growth is created. Love gives the ability to perceive the positivity in others and gives the encouragement to others to bring about that positivity and use it for the benefit of the self and others. 

Experience: When I have love for others, along with perceiving their specialities, I am also able to recognise and use my specialities and inner powers more and more. Knowing and using these specialities is naturally for the benefit of those around me. This gives me an inner experience of power which makes me a constant giver and a support for those around me. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment