Friday, August 12, 2016

Message of the day

To have the awareness of being God's instrument is to bring about a positive change. 

Expression:When there is the awareness of being an instrument of God, there would be the desire to do the best and be the best. So each and every thing I do would be for the improvement for the self. Due to this there would be divinity and speciality seen in every thing that is done. This would also bring the awareness of all the resources and they would also be used in a worthwhile way. 

Experience: When I am aware of my own role and what I contribute through my specialities, I recognise the fact that I am a beautiful instrument of God. This awareness naturally helps me be in my state of self-respect under all circumstances. I find myself giving my best and making myself more and more beautiful within. So I find that I am able to bring about a positive change with great ease. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment