Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Message of the day

The easiest way to bring positivity in life is to become worthy of God's love. 

Expression:A simple checking whether to perform an action or not is to see if it would be approved by God. When every action is thus checked, there would be positivity and benefit expressed through everything. There would not be any negative, waste or even ordinary actions performed, but only those that are sealed with the power of positivity. 

Experience: When I am able to bring about such positivity in my life, I'll not only win the love of God, but also the love, praise and good wishes of all those around me. I also become trust worthy and an image of support for those who are seeking to bring positivity in their lives. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment