Sunday, September 25, 2016

Message of the day

Simplicity is the promise of happiness. 

Expression:The one who is simple is able to see through the complications of situations and people. He has the ability to only pick out what is useful and worthy from the expanse of all that is available. A simple person's words and actions are the ones that give happiness to those around. 

Experience: When I am simple in my vision and attitude, I am able to remain happy, as I am free from the complications of all that is happening. My mind is not caught up with unnecessary things, and I am able to remain easy in the most difficult situations. This attitude of mine also helps in creating an environment of happiness where others too experience this happiness. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment