Thursday, September 22, 2016

Message of the day

The one who is the master of the self is able to master situations and control people. 

Expression:If there is an attempt to control situations and people without trying to control the self it becomes impossible. It only takes things more out of control and leads to extreme emotions like anger. To be a master means to be a master of one's own feelings and emotions under all circumstances. It means to have the reins in one's own hands. 

Experience: When I am able to be a master of my own thoughts, feelings and emotions I am able to deal effectively with situations and people. I never go out of control or lose my cool however difficult the situation or person may be. This enables me to be aware of my own inner resources and use it to be the best of my ability. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment