Monday, August 14, 2017

Soul Sustenance and Message of the day

--------------------------------------
Soul Sustenance 12-08-2017
--------------------------------------

Being In Yoga (Part 1) 

Today everyone is embracing one yogic practice or another. Yoga has a remarkable influence on our wellness. 

Struggling to fulfill responsibilities, we have created stress, anger, anxiety, fear, jealousy and expectations. These are emotional illnesses we fail to recognize, believing they are normal. Time to realize that happiness, compassion, acceptance are normal. Taking care of my inner world (the being that creates every thought, decision and karma) and then doing everything in the outer world creates true happiness. Let us explore how yoga helps us create it. Our every thought has 4 impacts – it creates my feeling, it affects every cell of my body, it reaches the person about whom I am thinking and it radiates into the environment. So my thoughts are connected to my emotions, health, relationships and environment. Yoga comes from the Sanskrit word yuj which means connection. I the being, is in yoga with all that I am connected to. So I the being am in yoga with my mind, body, people and nature. Suppose I create a thought of anger, it influences my feelings and I create unhappiness. It influences my body and causes illness. It reaches people and creates conflict. It radiates into the environment and affects the universal consciousness. So my yoga with these 4 dimensions is disturbed. The disturbance was because I missed yoga with the 5th element - the Supreme Power. In Rajayoga meditation, I connect to the Supreme Power and re-emerge my 7 original qualities – Purity, Peace, Love, Happiness, Knowledge, Power, and Bliss. 

When I am in yoga:
- I shift my mind from suffering to happiness so I remain calm and let go of my past. Peace and contentment become my natural state.
- My positive feelings radiate good energy to every cell of my body. So yoga between me and my body shifts it from illness to health. 
- I become compassionate. So yoga between me and others shifts my relationships from conflict to harmony.
- I radiate pure vibrations into the environment. So yoga between me and the environment creates a peaceful world. 

Tomorrow we will explore what is a Yogic Lifestyle.

-----------------------------------------
Message for the day 12-08-2017
-----------------------------------------

The one who has the courage to face is the one who can bring about a change. 

Expression:When there is a challenge which brings out a negative response, there is an immediate desire to move away from the situation so that the negativity finishes. But the real challenge is not the situation itself, but the expression of a weakness within. The one who has the courage to face this weakness and work on it is able to bring about a change accordingly. 

Experience: When I am able to face the challenge of working on my own weaknesses, instead of moving away from the situation I am able to experience progress at every step. Then there will be no feeling of helplessness but I will be able to have full control on the situation. So there is the ability to learn from each situation and move forward constantly. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment