Sunday, August 27, 2017

Soul Sustenance and Message of the day

--------------------------------------
Soul Sustenance 26-08-2017
--------------------------------------

Being Emotional – Right Or Not (Part 3)? 

Looking at the world around us, it is an infinite set of people, situations, objects and different types of problems that we face every now and then. Although many people would argue, that being emotional and crying sometimes in happiness and love and sometimes in sorrow and discontentment is natural. Also, letting out your tears for your loved ones in different negative as well as positive situations has existed forever. But, this is not true. The inner being or soul has come down the steps of births and rebirths and become weaker over a period of time. The soul is powerful when it begins to play its part in the world and is not so attached to everything around it. As a result it is lesser emotional but more happier. Strange as it may sound, as it became weaker, it became more emotional and less happier. 

The key to freeing yourself is first the acceptance that to be over emotional is not exactly being free, which we have explained in the last two days’ messages. The next step is to achieve freedom by changing your consciousness. Create positive affirmations and keep them in your mind the entire day and bring them into your actions. A simple e.g. I am a being of light, a spiritual energy full of power. I look through the windows of my eyes at everything around me. I radiate spiritual power and joy to every scene, every person, every object. I am no longer dependent on receiving their energy and becoming fulfilled. I am a soul full of all attainments. Another e.g. I am a soul, full of immense love. I love everyone and everything with a big heart, but I am not attached. So I am never hurt in love. I am a pillar of strength in providing positivity to every negative situation of life. So I do not feel hurt in sorrow and rejection also.

-----------------------------------------
Message for the day 26-08-2017
-----------------------------------------

To be free from waste words is to ensure easy success. 

Expression:The one who wastes time and energy in gossip or slander has no time for success. All attention is focussed on picking out the mistakes and the negativity of others and so there is no attention on learning new things or picking out the positive. So there is negativity visible in one's own attitude, words and actions. 

Experience: When I am able to free myself from waste and negative words, I am able to use the resource of my words in a positive and useful way. My words will be for the benefit of all. I would also notice that my words would be filled with the power of positivity and faith, faith in the self and faith in others. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment