Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Soul Sustenance

Meditation To Restore Inner Freedom

Experience the following thoughts one after the other:
I relax…
I release all tensions…
I create a space of silence…
I move towards my inner self, letting my thoughts gradually focus on the experience of peace…
For a few moments I reflect on all the things that affect me, that have a negative influence on me, the people, the situations; everything that stops me from achieving a state of inner freedom…
Around me I visualize a luminous circle (circle of light); there is a great power of silence…
I feel protected inside this circle of subtle spiritual power…
Nothing can take away my positivity, my inner peace, my strength and wisdom…
I can be free to think and feel what I choose. Internally I am free. I am not at the mercy of anyone or any situation…

In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment