Saturday, March 24, 2012

Message for the day

To recognise the uniqueness of my own personality is to be free from negative influence.

Expression: The one who is aware of one's own uniqueness is able to create a strong influence on others of his own personality. So, such a person is not negatively influenced by anyone's personality traits. Even when there is a person with a very strong personality, he is still able to be free from negative influence.

Experience: When I am able to recognise and use the specialities that are within me, I am able to remain powerful within. In all circumstances and with all people I experience this innate power. Because I am constantly in touch with my own specialities, I am able to be light and happy.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment