Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Message for the day

Simplicity enables one to become an example. 

Expression: Simplicity is free from the complications of waste questions, doubts and expectations. The one who is simple is naturally accurate and inspiring in his actions. He is able to understand the demands of the environment and mould himself accordingly, so he himself has no demands. And he is able to move forward to his satisfaction. 
Experience: When I am simple in my thoughts, I am also able to be simple in my responses to the outer environment i.e., to both situations and people. So internally I am able to remain content. This contentment further brings newness and creativity in the way I respond to situations, and I naturally experience further progress. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (i) Whether a qu is waste or not is often subjective.If I cannot ans a qu asked to me,I may call it a 'waste qu'. If I want some one to believe all I say then I will ask him not to doubt.
    (2) How can simplicity guarantee accuracy? Does simpilicity mean one should accept all that is taught?
    (3) Doubts are often created naturally.
    Thus predictions of BK of destruction made, of the world in 1976, 1987 and in WW II have all been belied. Then some one is bound to doubt 'faithful Brahma Kumari followers will inherit a heaven on earth before 2036’. [[http://www.brahmakumaris.info/]
    (4) Satya Sai Baba predicted he will take samadhi at the age of 96. Since this did not happen some one is bound to doubt his prediction that he will return after death.
    (5) If one is interested in TRUTH (and GOD) one has to filter facts from fiction. This cannot be done without analysis.

    ReplyDelete