Monday, April 23, 2012

Thought for Today 23-4-2012

Silence enables one to listen to the solution for handling situations. 

In challenging situations, I normally tend to think a lot in order to find the right solution. But I find that the more I think, the more I am far from finding the solution. The mind continues to think negative and waste, making me go round in circles. So I am not really able to bring any concrete answers to our problem or challenge. Inner silence means an inner state of calm, which allows the best to come from within. When I am able to experience inner silence, or an inner state of calm in all situations, I am able to be free from problems, because I will not have the feeling of having a problem. Instead there will only be a feeling of having a solution and the confidence in doing the right thing. I will be able to use the best of my talent, creativity and inner power to do what has to be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment