Monday, April 30, 2012

Thought for Today 30-4-2012


To be a judge of the self means to be free from judging others. 

The one who becomes the judge of the self and not that of others, is free from criticising others unnecessarily. Such a person also does not plead his own case by giving excuses and proving himself right. So he is able to bring about a positive change in himself and others are able to take inspiration from the change that he brings in his own life. 

When I am free from giving excuses and reasons for things going wrong, specially to myself, I am able to experience progress in my life. For everything that happens, instead of blaming others I am able to take some new learning and use it for my own self-progress. I am able to remain light because I have no expectations from others, but am able to bring about a change in them through my actions. 

1 comment: