Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Soul Sustenance

Meditation . Experiencing My Original Home (cont.) 

Along with reading over the following words slowly and silently, make a sincere effort to create corresponding images of them in the eye of your mind: 

I focus myself on the self, the soul, a golden point of light........ 
I reside between the eyebrows in the middle of the forehead........ 
I radiate golden rays of peace, purity and love in all directions........ 
In this awareness of I the soul, with the power of my mind I can travel beyond the limits of my physical senses........ 
I visualize myself gradually going out from this physical body........ 
I, the sparkling star like energy, fly into the night sky........ 
I see myself floating above a vast expanse of buildings and lights........ 
Slowly I rise higher and higher to enter space........ 
I am surrounded by millions of stars and planets........ 
Gradually I see myself flying beyond the world of five elements........ 
I, the golden star, enter another dimension, a soft golden-red light world........ 
A world of sweet silence and peace........ 
full of peaceful light stretching into infinity........ 
I feel pure warmth here, surrounded by light........ 
I the being of light sparkle in this sixth element........ 
I am free of all tensions, extremely light......... 
This is where I belong, 
This is my home........ 
I recognize this place........ 
I had forgotten it, but now I have rediscovered it........ 

Spend a few minutes in this positive experience and then gradually come downwards to take your seat back in the physical body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment