Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Soul Sustenance

The Triangle Of Spiritual Energy (Part 3) 

Referring to the last two days’ messages, all three points of connection (connection with the self, of the self with the Supreme and of the self with others) are necessary for good emotional and spiritual health.

If I am only connected inwards, there is a great danger of arrogance and being lost in only myself. If I am only connected to the Supreme Source with little reference to myself, or others, there is the danger of becoming rigid, fanatical and unrealistic. If I am over-focused on others and on my relationships with others, thinking I will receive my happiness and sense of purpose from them, then a dependence is created, which results in conflict and disappointment. 

When I do reconnect with the outside world, it can only be done effectively from the point of advantage of connection with the self and with the Supreme Source. 

This three-point connection can be depicted in the form of a triangle with the self as a point (A), then the vertical movement upward to the Supreme Point (A to B), then the horizontal connection to others (A to C). Others need to have their own independent and personal connection with the Supreme Point to revitalize and renew their own consciousness (C to B). In this way, the triangle of harmonious energy (ABC) becomes complete. 

(To be continued tomorrow …) 

No comments:

Post a Comment