Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Message for the day

To bring equality in whatever I understand, desire and do is to be truly successful.

Expression: Although my understanding of right and wrong is really good, I am not usually able to be or feel successful. This is because I notice a mismatch between what I know and what I want. So I am not able to bring that knowledge into action.

Experience: A conscious effort needs to be put in from my side to compare and see which is better for me - what I know is right or what I feel I want. When I compare in this way, I will be able to change my desires in keeping with the right thing. When these two match, I will be able to bring it into action too. So I will be able to be successful.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment