Friday, October 3, 2014

soul sustenance

Making Your Dream A Reality (Visualization) I relax my body... I let go of all tensions... I reduce the speed of my thoughts... I relax my mind, my thinking... I let go of what doesn't let me be well... What is it that I the soul truly long for? What do I want in my life? I listen to the answer that arises from the inside of the self... I let the answer come out spontaneously... I don't worry about it... I visualize what I want and where I want to reach... Now I fly; I fly towards the destiny that I dream of... I visualize myself being what I want to be, doing what I want to do... Without fears, without strings that hold me... I am who I want to be... I see myself like that, having achieved it... I enjoy some moments of this experience... I experience my dream... I can achieve my dream... I have to visualize it as if I had already achieved it... This strengthens my capacity to achieve it... Now I return to the present moment... I prepare myself to enter into action with this conviction... I will make my dream a reality...

No comments:

Post a Comment