Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Message for the day

Trust comes when there is mutual respect. 

Expression: It is normally experienced that it is difficult to trust people around me. I do want to but the negative experiences do not let me do so. I add up to this negative experience with each incident that happens, which further breaks my trust for people. 

Experience: The only way to trust and gain people's trust is by having respect for them. Respect makes me look at the specialities in everyone and I am able to relate to these specialities. The more I look at the positive aspect in others, the more I am able to encourage others to use these specialities and relate to my own specialities too. This is the only way that trust comes. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment